Pro optimální uživatelský zážitek si prosím aktualizujte svůj flash player. Kliknutím sem si stáhnětě poslední verzi Adobe Flash.

bookmyprediction

bookmyprediction | Numerology
12 ocenění
I am a certified Astrologer, Numerologist, and Vaastu expert with 10 + years of experience. I can tell you about past, current, and future without seeing you based on your date of birth, time, and place. Please send me your date of birth in a private message before you come to a private session, so I can analyze it from every necessary aspect. I can guide you in life, marriage, finance, romance.
jazyky
  • Angličtina

Stěna bookmyprediction

140/140 

Dosáhl(a) jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

•   abida3 před 2 měsíci
    Odpovědět

he is a good reader and give a accurate reading and know what he is talking about. He always give a good advice God bless him

•   bookmyprediction před 2 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thank you for your feedback

•   ICTspring1 před 4 měsíci
    Odpovědět

A wonderful reading, full of insight, with fast connecting to my real situation and helpful advices on the things that have to be taken care of.

•   bookmyprediction před 4 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thanks for feedback

•   needztoknow před 5 měsíci
    Odpovědět

I was physically shaking with worry when I entered. When we ended I was calm and looking forward what my future holds. Thank you for the help and the excellent tips!

•   bookmyprediction před 5 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thank you very much for positive reply

•   WadeW91 před 5 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Bookmyprediction helped me reconcile with my father and showed the way to talk with my girlfriend! He is spot on and understand really well!

Odpovědět

Thank you very much for your review.

•   Dillythesilly před 5 měsíci
    Odpovědět

He was incredibly accurate, I only can recommend!

Odpovědět

Thank you very much

Ukázat další příspěvky  

140/140 

Dosáhli jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings