Pro optimální uživatelský zážitek si prosím aktualizujte svůj flash player. Kliknutím sem si stáhnětě poslední verzi Adobe Flash.

jeter28

jeter28 | Numerology
270 ocenění
$5.99 a minute, with over 20,000 readings! I am an intuitive who just knows. I see things very clearly and receive visions from spirit. I also am shown events, via my dreams, which later, have come to fruition. I work within the hands of God and do believe he provides my spiritual foundation. I live by the rule that living a peaceful and happy life, filled with love, brings you happiness.
jazyky
  • Angličtina

Stěna jeter28

140/140 

Dosáhl(a) jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

•   starfish57 před 11 dny
    Odpovědět

Great at reading the cards quickly. Specific answers to questions. Gave timelines and hope all works out for the best. Thank you.

•   monijur před 11 dny
    Odpovědět

Love her...she is amazing..nails it everytime. Have not met anyone like her and she keeps it real. Doesn't sugarcoat! She is a sweetheart!!!

•   gypsysnail79 před 20 dny
    Odpovědět

A lovely clairvoyant! Read so well and accurately into energies mine and people I know. Amazing and very in tune!

•   myeyesea před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

thank you Jeter your very helpfull

•   BlueDoll69 před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Long overdue feedback. Jeet has been with me for years and god she get it right so many times, from time frames to precise events, passing through detailing the feeling of the other person , she rarely fail. Delays may happen, but storyline from her reading are 100% accurate. Highly recommended. You have a true guide in Jeter , in the good, bad and ugly time she will always tell you the truth.

•   woodsprite před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

SO direct and SO accurate!
    I'm amazed at how she cut to the meat of the matter without me having to say a thing.
    This woman is the real deal.

•   medical2020 před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

5 stars!

•   starfish57 před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thank you so much for the private reading. Quick answers in a short time frame. She is soooo accurate!
    Many thanks!

•   rosy68 před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Excellent to the point update!!!! will come back to update on the outcome!! thanks Jet a bunch!!

•   medical2020 před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

5 stars

Ukázat další příspěvky  

140/140 

Dosáhli jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings