For en ideal brugeroplevelse, opdater venligst din flash player. Klik her for at hente den seneste version af Adobe Flash.

CastingStars

CastingStars | Numerology
31 rater
I am an intuitive and psychic medium with over 10 years experience and I am here to help you manifest the life of your dreams. I tune into energies and can guide you in family life, reconciliation, love life, career, finances, travel and relocation. Are you looking to find out if that certain someone is a soulmate or twin flame, look no further.
Sprog
  • Engelsk

CastingStars's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   shraddhab44 24 dage siden
    Nymfoman

She is spot on and very accurate about everything!! Picks up on everything without telling her anything.

•   ccibabe 26 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Casting is always amazing. She confirmed what I had been feeling in all areas of my life.

•   cakeuser 28 dage siden
    Nymfoman

You are the best, thank you so much! I really needed to hear that! you are always so in tune with my readings. Thank you so much for caring and helping.

•   acathy4u 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

great surprising reading tonight more than what I came for... great things are coming and I can't wait. I have been reading with her for years and she has always been spot on... I would say 97% of the time. Give her a try and you will be amazed

•   acathy4u 2 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

she amazed me again.... knew what I was feeling... whe is the real deal

•   cutiecat5 3 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

Brilliant reader!!!

•   acathy4u 4 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

so much insight today ...She tapped into everything I was questioning. I feel great knowing things are in the right direction. Her advice is always on point I hightly recommend Stars....

•   SolAngel1 4 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

quick and amazing as always

•   acathy4u 5 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

had a really good reading tonight. We mostly always do. Just talked about the nest steps in my life... and a lot of what I was feeling she hit on perfectly. So glad to have the direction she provides even thought I am the one that has to do the work. WE have been reading for over 5 years

•   acathy4u 5 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

awesome reading … She has guided me so much through the years... and pretty accurately too!

Vis flere indgange  

140/140 

Du har nået den maksimale længde af denne besked (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings