Fuer eine bessere Qualitaet sollten Sie ihren Flashplayer updaten. Hier koennen Sie die neueste Version von Adobe Flash herunterladen.

namesstaarrdom

namesstaarrdom | Numerology
60 Bewertungen
I am a Celebrity ASTROLOGER & NUMEROLOGIST and doing Astrology Numerology from the last 18 years.My many predictions came true nationally/Internationally.For Your job,business,career,finance,Love,Relationship,Lost items, Dream interpretations,Lucky baby names you can take my help.I also solved many divorce cases too.If you have any such problem don't hesitate to join me in private.
Sprachen
  • Englisch

namesstaarrdom's Pinnwand

140/140 

Sie haben die maximale Länge von 140 Zeichen erreicht.

•   Raziahossain Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

Can i come privet

Antwort

hi

Antwort

I you told me Wade is good for me . My boyfriend seening another women can you help . I want him to come back home.

Antwort

Hi

•   Lynnnnn Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

Sorry my credits ran out. Thank you again Starr again for another very thorough and efficient reading. I highly recommend anyone that would like a reading to come see you because you do not sugar coat anything and your predictions are always spot on. I've been going to Starr for quit some time and he is like a Uncle or a very close relative to me bc he knows exactly what I'm going through xoxo

•   Your Support Team Vor 3 Monaten
    Antwort

Your Support Team wuenscht Ihnen alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

•   kitina123 Vor 1 Jahr
    Antwort

Amazing talent he has!!! Thank you soooo much dear

•   kitina123 Vor 1 Jahr
    Antwort

Another amazing private session. Thank you so much, will come back for updates

•   kitina123 Vor 1 Jahr
    Antwort

Amazing insight, great private session, everything made sense

•   kitina123 Vor 1 Jahr
    Antwort

Another great reading. Thanks a lot for the insight; I'll come back for the update.

Weitere Treffer anzeigen  

140/140 

Sie haben die Maximal-Länge der Nachricht erreicht (140 Zeichen).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings