For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

ladymirabella

ladymirabella | Numerology
91 rates
MASTER PSYCHIC on Oranum since Nov. 2011...over 60,000 helped with accuracy! No tools required...My gifts are spirit channeler, clairvoyant, intuitive, empath, telepath and dream interpreter and spiritual healer. I give past, present, future insight, time frames and physical descriptions of people. Private Chat for all questions and readings.
Languages
  • English

ladymirabella's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   gypsysnail79 1 day ago

What a wonderful lady! So quick and accurate without any information, she was able to feel what the persons were feeling and what was happening. Amazing!

•   Angela2508 8 days ago

wow! That was amazing!

•   ar00x2 10 days ago

I love u LadyMirabella...your predictions and info u give is on point. Predictions came true, and word for word info was on point. I appreciate ur help and all that u do. see u soon love.

•   ar00x2 21 days ago

Thank you beautiful for the wonderful reading. blessings to you<3

•   Angela2508 22 days ago

Always a great reading. Thank you so much!!

•   Angela2508 2 months ago

always a great reading! Thank you!

•   Angela2508 3 months ago

always a great time to reconnect! Thank you! :)

•   Angela2508 3 months ago

always great to have readings with you! Thank you!

•   darkglitter 3 months ago

Polite. Quick. Accurate and just overall lovely. Provided much more information than I thought I would get in the amount of time we had together. Leaving her chat with so much more clarity. Thanks LadyMirabella!!

•   Sneal411 4 months ago

Awesome awesome reading...she told me thing i only knew about and no one else. OH MY enjoyed my reading.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings