Para una experiencia de usuario ideal, por favor actualice su reproductor flash. Clic aquí para descargar la última versión de Adobe Flash.

MAGDALENA

MAGDALENA | Numerology
59 Puntuación
I speak for the Divine that lives in us all. I am not just a "Psychic". I am a clairvoyant, clairsentient and healer. I can help you manifest your destiny as you align yourself with the truth that lives in you. You may not understand the whys or hows. But I do. You may not know the way. But I will show you. There is hope in the middle of the worst storm.
Lengua
  • Inglés, Alemán, Holandés, Francés, Italiano, Portugués, Español, Sueco, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Ukrainian

Muro de MAGDALENA

140/140 

Usted ha llegado al límite de este mensaje (140 caracteres)

•   sandra991 hace 1 día
    Responder

Bless you for being such a GODSEND to me ma'am. What a great psychic you are and what a kind person!! Thank you so much for another excellent reading! I really appreciate it, and I feel a lot better. Blessings to you ma'am!!

•   Charlie0901 hace 8 días
    Responder

Wonderful reading! Thanks very much for the guidance.

•   CaptainCanuck hace 10 días
    Responder

Mag is a very kind reader and senses things quickly, after providing basic personal info of course.

•   sandra991 hace 15 días
    Responder

An excellent reading as always. Thank you ma'am. Bless you so much for all of your help. I am really grateful.

•   sandra991 hace 19 días
    Responder

You are a sweetheart and an excellent psychic. I always get excellent, insightful readings from you ma'am, and I am grateful. Thank you very much. You are a blessing to me and I really appreciate you. Thank you.

•   MAGDALENA hace 18 días
    Responder

you are very welcome anytime dear :)
    And i appreciate your words for me (L)

•   Sandrad090 hace 1 mes
    Responder

She gives you amazing advice how to handle situations <3 And they are spot on <3

•   sandra991 hace 1 mes
    Responder

excellent reading as always!!! thank you very much ma'am. I appreciate you very much.

•   wrekka1 hace 2 meses
    Responder

great insights............

•   MAGDALENA hace 2 meses
    Responder

thanks a lot wrekka1 :)

Mostrar más elementos  

140/140 

Ha alcanzado la longitud máxima de este mensaje (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings