Pour une expérience utilisateur idéale, veuillez mettre à jour votre lecteur flash. Cliquez ici pour télécjarger la dernière version d Adobe Flash.

EpioneMaira

EpioneMaira | Numerology
103 votes
I am Epione which in Greek mythology is the goddess that heals and soothes pain. Whatever issue you face, I am here to guide you through the most beneficial path by providing the clarity that you seek. I am very compassionate, highly detailed and precise. I offer accuracy and serious help, and I welcome you to find solutions with me for a better life. With love.
Langue
  • Anglais, Turkish

Le mur de EpioneMaira

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale pour ce message (140 caractères).

•   medical2020 Il y a 23 heures.
    Répondre

5 stars

•   alicedreamershi Il y a 7 jours.
    Répondre

Epione is so incredibly helpful and guides you to the right path <3 Her psychic sight can see into situations so accurately with deep detail. God bless you Epione!!!! Love you so much <3<3<3

•   medical2020 Il y a 8 jours.
    Répondre

5 stars!

•   medical2020 Il y a 15 jours.
    Répondre

5 stars!

•   alicedreamershi Il y a 21 jours.
    Répondre

Always such a pleasure to connect to my angel mama <3 Always truthful, kind, caring, compassionate, and so so incredibly accurate!! So scary insight and knows exactly how im feeling and thinking! Thank you Epione dear, love u so much <3<3<3 - With love, your baby angel :):)

•   Lorann23 Il y a 1 mois.
    Répondre

Brilliant accurate fast reader thank you for clearing my mind. Blessings

•   medical2020 Il y a 1 mois.
    Répondre

5 star

Répondre

5 STARS!

Répondre

5 STARS!

Répondre

5 stars

Afficher plus de données  

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale de ce message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings