A legideálisabb felhasználói élmény érdekében frissítsd a flash lejátszódat. Kattints ide az Adobe Flash legújabb verziójáért.

AlyciaRose

AlyciaRose | Numerology
459 értékelés
PROFESSIONAL - Radio & TV - Authentic - Honest - 30+ yrs Exp. - Integrity matters - Love - Career - Money - Lost Objects - Paranormal - Past Lives - Tarot - Runes - Reiki Healing - Remote Viewing - Mediumship - Dream Interpretation - Magic - clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, precognizant ....OVER 90K READINGS & 8 YEARS ON ORANUM... Available 3 pm-12 mid EST Mon-Sat. reg 5.99 min
Nyelvek
  • Angol

AlyciaRose Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   teaforcompany1 1 napja
    Válasz

This woman is absolutely amazing. The best on Oranum by a country mile. She is empathetic, her readings are spot on accurate, and her easy going straight to the point demeanor is awesome! I highly recommend AlyciaRose!

•   mebucko1 2 napja
    Válasz

She's the Best for a Reason ... Honest, Affable and Kind.

Thank you for your Insight and Direction

•   Poziepooh7 3 napja
    Válasz

Every reading I always learn something new. AlyciaRose is just AWESOME and the Queen of her craft. When you are TRULY NUMBER 1 Trolls are going to Troll. After a reading with The Queen of Her Craft you will no longer listen to the TROLLS!

•   ckeg1985 8 napja
    Válasz

Alycia is an excellent reader! I've known her for about 4 years now. And what she predicted in our first reading came to pass! It takes time and patience and commitment to realize what you need.

•   Poziepooh7 10 napja
    Válasz

Thank you for always being NUMBER 1!!

•   Poziepooh7 10 napja
    Válasz

Absolutely beautiful! Every reading is a honor and privilege! The Goddess's perfection and PRIDE!!! Thank you Alycia for always being you. AMAZING!

•   KarrinRachelle 17 napja
    Válasz

Thank you so much for your time, any extra help in the matter I really appreciate.

•   Poziepooh7 17 napja
    Válasz

Always excitement! Thank you for being you!! Love, blessed be!

•   Rosewater2020 19 napja
    Válasz

5 stars1

•   Poziepooh7 21 napja
    Válasz

She is the best! Before people knew what the best was!!! Blessed be.

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

Elérted a maximumhosszát ennek az üzenetnek (140 karakter).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings