A legideálisabb felhasználói élmény érdekében frissítsd a flash lejátszódat. Kattints ide az Adobe Flash legújabb verziójáért.

loveAlice

loveAlice | Numerology
274 értékelés
I am LoveAlice Thanks for taking a look on my bio. I am a natural born intuitive and Healer. i am a relationship Expert .i make sure to tune into the situation and connect to find the root of the issue and guide you in present situation.i can remove bad spirits and bad energies. i can unblock your body so that you can receive a lot of happiness money and luck.Contact me and get honest readings.
Nyelvek
  • Angol

loveAlice Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   MaiaAroha 30 napja
    Válasz

Thank you for your guidance Alice!

•   abida3 1 hónapja
    Válasz

she is accurate and positive reading she always give me a good opinion or so God bless her

•   abida3 1 hónapja
    Válasz

she is really good and knows what she is talking about God bless her she is always positive

•   abida3 1 hónapja
    Válasz

she is very good in reading and always give a good advice...., she knows what she is talking about God bless her

•   Tantan20 1 hónapja
    Válasz

Alice is always clear and very thorough with her reading. She only states what is true and is very reassuring of any events. She gives more each time. Thank you.

•   Tantan20 1 hónapja
    Válasz

I feel great relief and peace when I have readings with Alice after i have been feeling tensed and anxious over personal matters. Alice has always told me exactly what she sees and as clearly as she sees things. She has always kept her readings strict and direct. I can rely on her and have seen her reading come to pass in reality. She is thorough and honest. a great person why give more each time

•   cousezy25 2 hónapja
    Válasz

she always very good to me and she know a lot and she helps a lot !!!!!

•   Tantan20 2 hónapja
    Válasz

I have had readings with Alice for a while now and each time she has been accurate and very precise. She is sincere and very quick. I can definitely, for sure trust her as he is very honest and equally very spiritual. I will recommend Alice always. xxx

•   Lorann23 2 hónapja
    Válasz

Great reading fast and accurate. thank you

•   Husna1 2 hónapja
    Válasz

I had engaged LoveAlice a year ago when I had certain issues in life and her predictions came to pass. What shocked me most was when she even gave me a certain month that things will start to turn around. She said as from May precisely, first week in June, I got a new boss and a promotion

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

Elérted a maximumhosszát ennek az üzenetnek (140 karakter).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings