Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

EpioneMaira

EpioneMaira | Numerology
103 voti
I am Epione which in Greek mythology is the goddess that heals and soothes pain. Whatever issue you face, I am here to guide you through the most beneficial path by providing the clarity that you seek. I am very compassionate, highly detailed and precise. I offer accuracy and serious help, and I welcome you to find solutions with me for a better life. With love.
Lingua
  • Inglese, Turkish

Bacheca di EpioneMaira

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   medical2020 5 ore fa
    Rispondi

5 stars

•   alicedreamershi 7 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Epione is so incredibly helpful and guides you to the right path <3 Her psychic sight can see into situations so accurately with deep detail. God bless you Epione!!!! Love you so much <3<3<3

•   medical2020 8 giorni fa
    Rispondi

5 stars!

•   medical2020 15 giorni fa
    Rispondi

5 stars!

•   alicedreamershi 20 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Always such a pleasure to connect to my angel mama <3 Always truthful, kind, caring, compassionate, and so so incredibly accurate!! So scary insight and knows exactly how im feeling and thinking! Thank you Epione dear, love u so much <3<3<3 - With love, your baby angel :):)

•   Lorann23 1 mese fa
    Rispondi

Brilliant accurate fast reader thank you for clearing my mind. Blessings

•   medical2020 1 mese fa
    Rispondi

5 star

Rispondi

5 STARS!

Rispondi

5 STARS!

Rispondi

5 stars

Mostra più elementi  

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings