Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

TarotAdite

TarotAdite | Numerology
47 voti
Hi! My name is Adite and I am an intuitive Tarot reader. I can answer your questions about someone else's feelings for you, your future with them, career, money etc. I am an optimist in my approach and always will show you the best possible way to have a better and happy life in terms of love, emotions, spirituality, career etc
Lingua
  • Inglese

Bacheca di TarotAdite

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   greenangel358 9 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Thank you so much for this reading:) I really loved your reading in the past, and this one was also very very helpful and so happy to be able to connect with you again. Thank you so so much, I will be coming back:)

•   Ananya09 1 anno fa
    Rispondi

Sorry to say my reading did not come to pass. Had better down to earth, reality based detailed readings

•   TinyAngel12 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

TarotAdite is a light that shines through the dismal doubt, fear, and insecurities of your mind. She is beautiful, gifted, accurate, and effective at giving clarity and guidance.

•   TinyAngel12 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

TarotAdite, is a blessing and a healer. She is patient and insightful. She gives exactly the answers needed to bring clarity.

•   Maryam68 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

She is great. Very patient and positive.

•   Your Support Team 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

Your Support Team ti augura Buon Compleanno!

•   tilthe 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

Good reading as always

•   rekatheprincess 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

Thank you

•   joannesad 3 anni fa
    Rispondi

very patience , helpful & friendly... very detailed and answer all my questions.. :)

•   rosetinted 3 anni fa
    Rispondi

I love her ! Thank you Adite. I really have no words left to express my gratitude and my love for this wonderful wonderful person. My best wishes with you always :)

Mostra più elementi  

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings