Actualiseer je flash player voor een optimale gebruikerservaring. Klik hier om de laatste versie van Adobe Flash te downloaden.

IntuitiveKay

IntuitiveKay | Numerology
34 rates
Special sale of $3.99 per minute! Intuitive, Claircognizance (clear knowing), clairsentient (clear feeling). IntuitiveKay is skilled with tarot cards, medicine cards, pendulums, and, sometimes, needs no tools at all. I also can work without tools, if requested.
Talen
  • Engels

IntuitiveKay's Muur

140/140 

U heeft het maximaal aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt(140 karakters).

•   verynice 7 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

WOW she is really a true psychic she knew whats up and did npt sugar coat anything

•   empy05 8 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you! Awesome reading!

•   thewhite6060 8 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Great reading - such amazing energy. Thank you!

•   junekay2013 1 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

Amazing reading, what I really need to hear. NO BS no tools, just straight from spirit. So amazing!!

•   heavensangel242 1 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

shes awesome. first time with her and she just picked up on my questions easily. ty so much

•   LightndSoulGirl 1 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

So Awesome!! Thank you so much!!

•   Astrowill 2 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

Very accurate and right to the point !

•   tbirdy17 2 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

I can't say enough good about this lady. She did a no nonsense reading that helped tremendously.

•   IntuitiveKay 2 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

That is so kind of you! I'm so happy to be able to help. God bless, and please let me know how things work out. <3 Love and Light!

140/140 

U heeft het maximale aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings