Actualiseer je flash player voor een optimale gebruikerservaring. Klik hier om de laatste versie van Adobe Flash te downloaden.

SunflowerMystic

SunflowerMystic | Numerology
71 rates
DEMO TODAY AT 4:30PM (EST)!!! Mediumship and Yes/No Questions as the spirits lead.
Talen
  • Engels

SunflowerMystic's Muur

140/140 

U heeft het maximaal aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt(140 karakters).

•   DRaquel22 5 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

very nice lady and easy to understand thanks a lot.

•   Rewritingmystory 6 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you so much! You got to my entire family line on the other side real quick. I just needed to hear from them, nothing specific. That meant a lot to me. Sorry they pushed you around lol They did that when they were here too. :D It just confirmed that they are still helping me heal. Thanks again.

•   pinzz1905 7 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

very friendly!!!

•   Tiffanyperdomo 8 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you so much!

•   Supersteffy 8 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

thanks for your efforts You are right I know your message of love in Jesus and to just do what he would.

•   thisjourney 10 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Wonderful reader!

•   LightndSoulGirl 1 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

I appreciate you for your honesty and the clarity you provided with me. Super authentic reading and I look forward to speaking to you in the future!

•   hesmec 1 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

Always connects in a really deep way. I'm grateful for Sunflower, not just because of her gifts, but also her guidance.

•   jasmine12341 1 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

sHe is amazing

•   Jaquira22 1 jaar geleden
    Antwoord

Great reading :)

Toon meer items  

140/140 

U heeft het maximale aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings