For den beste brukeropplevelsen, vennligst oppdater flash player. Klikk her for å laste ned nyeste versjon av Adobe Flash..

MAGDALENA

MAGDALENA | Numerology
29 priser
1.49 $ a minute sale is on.I speak for the Divine that lives in us all. I am not just a "Psychic". I am a clairvoyant, clairsentient, clairvoyant, and healer. I can help you manifest your destiny as you align yourself with the truth that lives in you. You may not understand the whys or hows. But I do. You may not know the way. But I will show you. There is hope in the middle of the worst storm.
Språk
  • Engelsk, Tysk, Nederlandsk, Fransk, Italiensk, Portugisisk, Spansk, Svensk, Gresk, Tyrkisk, Hebraisk, Ukrainsk

MAGDALENA's Wall

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimumslengden på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

•   wolfposse 9 dager siden
    Svar

Excellent psychic. Very intuitive and quick responses. Very in-depth reading.

•   Maverick8 29 dager siden
    Svar

Thank You so much! You are definitely a Natural SOUL GYPSY TEACHER!

•   Your Support Team 29 dager siden
    Svar

Your Support Team ønsker å gratulere deg med dagen!

•   EmmyBee 1 måned siden
    Svar

Thank You so much!

•   wrekka1 2 måneder siden
    Svar

she has great insights which i felt were on point with my situation.

•   wrekka1 2 måneder siden
    Svar

she seemed accurate at what she was saying.

•   debbie1231 2 måneder siden
    Svar

hi back for update love what she told me it so true thanks magdalena.

•   Cristalina 2 måneder siden
    Svar

Very Intune with the situation , quick and straight to the point. Love the reading

•   stavrosnyc 3 måneder siden
    Svar

excellent true honest and real

•   Lorann23 3 måneder siden
    Svar

Magdalena thank you so much for the wonderful reading, you are amazing so quick so accurate, you are fantastic God bless and thank you once again.

Vis flere innlegg  

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimal lengde på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings