For den beste brukeropplevelsen, vennligst oppdater flash player. Klikk her for å laste ned nyeste versjon av Adobe Flash..

StarleneB

StarleneB | Numerology
64 priser
Hi, my name is Starlene Breiter, but you can call me Star! I am an astrologer, psychic, I read Tarot Cards and I am a Reiki Master. I know many systems of Astrology, including an evidence-based one called Vibrational Astrology. I have graduated a 3-year astrology school. It is my life's path to help others with love, career, finances, family and more! I am friendly, honest, intuitive and kind.
Språk
  • Engelsk

StarleneB's Wall

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimumslengden på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

•   starfish57 14 dager siden
    Svar

Great reading! Fast to answer. Accurate with many answers. Looking forward to things coming thru! Thank you! xoxo

•   nightjasmine4441 1 måned siden
    Svar

This Physic was very on track and helpful. Gave me things to go on and work on and let me really see things in a reality. I got so much from this psychic. I will go back to her for more help and advice!

•   robinfoster1940 2 måneder siden
    Svar

You are an amazing, gifted person. I am so blessed to have found you. I thank God and the Universe for you.

•   StarleneB 2 måneder siden
    Svar

Thank you Robin, I appreciate you so much!

•   MovingForward4 3 måneder siden
    Svar

Thanks - and I appreciate your support nad input.

•   bbb1498 7 måneder siden
    Svar

she was great

•   Your Support Team 7 måneder siden
    Svar

Your Support Team ønsker å gratulere deg med dagen!

•   stavrosnyc 1 år siden
    Svar

sweet helpful kind and clear
    great reading

•   kdemps 1 år siden
    Svar

Please add a feature where we can buy credits and pay extra to record our call or offer a way that we can review later. Our session disappears as soon as we hang up and thats not good if we want to refer back to it.

•   starchild1972 1 år siden
    Svar

Thank you so much ... you have helped me put things on track .. omg

Vis flere innlegg  

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimal lengde på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings