Para uma experiência ideal de utlilizador, por favor actualize o seu flash player. Clique aqui para descarregar a mais recente versão do Adobe Flash.

PlatonicLfinder

PlatonicLfinder | Numerology
144 taxas
Medium, love relationship expert, reunion, family issues, career and future concerns.My spirit guides and vision powers are available to help you make the correct life choices with accurate time frames. I have the skills to assist you in finding clarity in even the most complicated and confusing situations of life, love, family or relationship issues.
Idiomas
  • Inglês

Mural da PlatonicLfinder

140/140 

Chegou ao limite do tamanho desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

•   oraclej 29 dias atrás
    Responder

PlatonicLFinder gives the best insight and accuracy for current and future. Everything happens just as he says.

•   alicedreamershi 1 mês atrás
    Responder

A great psychic, can see into the situation directly and accurately. I am grateful for his truth and honesty <3 thank you so much Platonic.

•   mehnaz85 3 meses atrás
    Responder

Very accurate reading... very very genuine..

•   cmharris 3 meses atrás
    Responder

A truly gifted guy! Helped guide me in the right direction of my love life and career. Thank you so much!

•   Your Support Team 4 meses atrás
    Responder

Your Support Team deseja-lhe um Feliz Aniversário!

•   valantin2000 5 meses atrás
    Responder

very accurate reading and very positive and good soul very respectful and professional

•   angelmine53 7 meses atrás
    Responder

Platonic Finder gives insightful, detailed, informative, mind-blowing & accurate information. He was also very patient with me. I'm really impressed with his accuracy.

Angelmine53

•   myeyesea 10 meses atrás
    Responder

thank you platoniclfinder very helpful

•   summerbreeze888 1 ano atrás
    Responder

Beautiful, accurate, wonderful reader in every, every way!!! My go-to for all questions and advice!

•   PlatonicLfinder 1 ano atrás
    Responder

Thank you sami, you are welcome

Ver mais entradas  

140/140 

Chegou ao limite desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings