Pentru o experienta de utilizator ideala te rugam sa iti actualizezi player-ul flash. Faceti click aici pentru a descarca ultima varianta Adobe Flash.

PEDIA

PEDIA | Numerology
267 evaluări
Some QUETONS R PERPLEXED..HIGH ACCURACY...HIGH PRECISION..NUN JUDGEMENTAL ..DREAM ANLAYSIS..ALL ENERGY READINGS..CONTINUAL PREDICTIONS HAPPENED...~1.99~ 1.99 ~i wll let u know if enrgiz change house cleansings.. I ..LY...u.ok..well..any quetions abut me ask me drectly
Limbi
  • Engleza

Peretele lui PEDIA

140/140 

Ai atins lungimea maximă a acestui mesaj (140 de caractere).

•   Eskawaran 2 ore in urma
    Raspuns

she is an outstanding reader bloody accurate mind blowing , "A REAL MEDIUM"

•   Flyingskyhigh 1 zi in urma
    Raspuns

wow pedia was right one with her reading all her predications are coming true love you pedia

•   leti98 2 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Always a pleasure, she is highly intuitive, knows where I am emotionally/spiritually when she reads for me, I keep coming back because she is my spiritual therapist, additionally, she is accurate with her predictions, is she doesn't know or see something, she is honest and I love that, highly recommend her, that why I keep returning!

•   LL1971 4 zile in urma
    Raspuns

THANK YOU YOU ROCK ILL BE BACK. SHE IS THE BOMB EVERYONE.

•   ravenclaw97 4 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Pedia is great, two of her predictions have happened for me :)) She's truly awesome at reading feelings

•   radtiff 5 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Pedia is awesome. she is spot on with all of her predictions. This is why I always come to her.

•   Anna1818 6 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Predictions happens :-) Pedia is straight to the point, and she knows the directions in your life. I always trust her.

•   sam6060 6 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Extraordinary reading. Pedia sees all. Even questions I have not asked, Pedia answers. This lady has an incredible vision. She is currently guiding me through shark infested waters. I do not know what I would ever do without her wisdom

•   Agent444 12 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Thanks again Pedia many of your predictions from the previous readings have come true . You are the best Oranum has to offer.

•   COCOLO1989 12 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Another prediction happened, one went through my stuff in the cupboard.. Spotted it right away after my return. You're amazing. Tons of light and luv. x

Arata mai multe intrari  

140/140 

Ai atins lungimea maximă a mesajului (140 caractere).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings