Pentru o experienta de utilizator ideala te rugam sa iti actualizezi player-ul flash. Faceti click aici pentru a descarca ultima varianta Adobe Flash.

PEDIA

PEDIA | Numerology
268 evaluări
Some QUETONS R PERPLEXED..HIGH ACCURACY...HIGH PRECISION..NUN JUDGEMENTAL ..DREAM ANLAYSIS..ALL ENERGY READINGS..CONTINUAL PREDICTIONS HAPPENED...~1.99~ 1.99 ~i wll let u know if enrgiz change house cleansings.. I ..LY...u.ok..well..any quetions abut me ask me drectly
Limbi
  • Engleza

Peretele lui PEDIA

140/140 

Ai atins lungimea maximă a acestui mesaj (140 de caractere).

•   ap2255 10 ore in urma
    Raspuns

Spot on as always, accurate and in tune to the situation. Picked up on the job situation right away!

•   happiness347 11 ore in urma
    Raspuns

One of her prediction happened!

•   Tiffanyperdomo 7 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Amazing as always, quick to connect and predictions always happen!

•   sam6060 8 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Amazing. My readings with Pedia are always spot on.

•   Blondie30 11 zile in urma
    Raspuns

She is always on point, this reader is epic and true visionary into the future. Her predictions happen just amazing

•   COCOLO1989 13 zile in urma
    Raspuns

You're the best here on Oranum. I will remember your words re moving out and the relationship with my dad. Love you, god bless x

•   Violetflowers 14 zile in urma
    Raspuns

She was amazing!! So so so spot on. I was in tears with her accuracy of the current situation which lets me know what she says is true. I can’t wait for her predictions to come to pass!!

•   charmed33 17 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Pedia is wonderful!!! She has clear insight into all types of life situations, and she is always so accurate!! I always know I can trust her and her gifts.

•   virgoishere 19 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Pedia made a few predictions in August that I had forgotten about. When I checked the transcripts few days back, majority of what she said came true. I was shocked. Pedia is quite honest and will not give false hope. I highly recommend reading with Pedia.

•   Spadey 19 zile in urma
    Raspuns

PEDIA is phenomenal and amazing! hands down amazing psychic! Have experienced incredibly accurate readings with her. She picks up your energy and connection STRAIGHT AWAY! Fast, intelligent and spot on! Thank you so much Pedia!

Arata mai multe intrari  

140/140 

Ai atins lungimea maximă a mesajului (140 caractere).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings