Pre optimálny užívateľský zážitok si prosím aktualizujte svoj flash player. Kliknutím tu si stiahnite poslednú verziu Adobe Flash.

Metalmark

Nástenka Metalmark

140/140 

Dosiahol si maximálnu veľkosť tejto správy (140 znakov).

•   LL1971 pred 1 mesiacom
    Odpovedať

Thank you so much loved our conversation. Lots of info for a short time. I will return.

•   ismi25 pred 3 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

She's great!

•   MSNORTHSTAR pred 3 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

What a lovely person who is so detailed about the human experience. She has always been accurate and honest with the details of my situation

•   dreamlynda10 pred 4 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Omg one of the best readings on Oranum... she's really underrated and can tap into my relationship problems before I even said anything

•   Angelwings22 pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

SHE IS AMAZING. She is so detailed, so thorough and tunes in immediately. No questions needed, although, she really taps into the situation so quickly and at its fullest. She can move on quickly as well. Blown away w tons of confirmations on the spot! I love her so much! She is so honest and THOROUGH! exceptional medium! Hundred STARS!

•   empy05 pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Thanks so much for the guidance!

•   scadoodle pred 7 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Very good, very honest, and to the point. thanks again

•   heavensangel242 pred 8 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

ty for all your help with answering my questions. shes fast!

•   heavensangel242 pred 8 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

shes awesome reader and super quick! i was typing questions and she was already answering them lol. def recommend!

•   champion2014 pred 8 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Thank you for chatting with me !

Ukázať ďalšie príspevky  

140/140 

Dosiahli ste maximálnu dížku správy (140 znakov).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings